For Cliff's birthday I made him cinnamon rolls for breakfast then we went to church. Cliff wanted to just have a relaxing weekend spending time with me at home so that's what we did. After church we got to cuddle on the and watch the Sea Hawks season opener. We love football season and cuddling on the couch watching a game is one of our favorite Fall activities! :) After the game we went on a bike ride and then went out to dinner. Cliff assured me that he had a wonderful birthday! I couldn't resist taking a few pictures to reflect on his special day. :)
It was awesome spending the weekend celebrating YOU, Cliff! You are my gift from God. Thank you for being such a wonderful husband and best friend. You are the most honorable, genuine and selfless person I have ever known. I fall in love with you more each day...I LOVE YOU!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment