Cliff snapped a picture of me on his cell phone.Gardening is quite different this year working with my baby bump! :)
Tulips
English DaisiesThey smell heavenly! :)
After a very long and wet winter we are finally begining to see signs of Spring around our yard. We have had some beautiful blooms popping up and reminding us that there is warmer weather around the corner. Here are some pictures from around our yard so far this year. Cliff and I are working on planting our garden as well so I will take pictures of our progress in the coming weeks.
After a very long and wet winter we are finally begining to see signs of Spring around our yard. We have had some beautiful blooms popping up and reminding us that there is warmer weather around the corner. Here are some pictures from around our yard so far this year. Cliff and I are working on planting our garden as well so I will take pictures of our progress in the coming weeks.



No comments:
Post a Comment